KEF LS50 for sale

Cambs12

Apr 11, 2010
Cambridgeshire
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Darren, you need to send a personal mail direct to the seller, not to the mod team using the report post facility. Click on the seller's name, and a pop up will offer you the option to send a pm.

Rafael

Wammer
New Wammer
Jul 1, 2016
Hey Abascal, colour is black and gold (standard version), I am a first and only owner and they are around half a year old with 5 years warranty. How I can show a picture here ?

Best Regards,

Rafael

Abascal

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 18, 2014
West of Paris France
AKA
Pascal
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
When you create a new post, click on "Manage Attachements" below the window wher" you type the text. A pop up window will open.

Click on the upper right button « Add Files ». Another popup window will open, Click on "Browse", it will open the Windows menu to search for files.

Select your picture in the right folder of your PC where you have stored it. Select it and validate. Then push the "Upload" button on the previous window

The file uploads and appears in the lower horizontal window of the pop up, called Attachements and the file will be « selected ». See the notch in the small square. Then click on « Insert Inline (1) » lower right of the window. The system will add the picture to your thread.

When you have finished, click on "Done" next to "Insert Inline" to close the window.

Very intuitive and easy

If you do it on existing thread, Go to your original post, click on « Edit Post », then « Go Advanced » and you find youslef in the previous situation (see above).

Pascal

PS : Am I enttilted now to a 25% rebate on the price of the LS50, or free shipping to France ? :nuts:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online