Kegworth Countdown - Roll Call!

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So has Roo been deposed already ? Was he pushed or did he jump after he saw the state of the place ? Nice to see you Danny any comments ?

Reactions: MVJ

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nobody has been deposed. Danny is helping out as an (additional) admin.
Ahh and by osomosis we are all supposed to guess this . Sorry I left my crystal ball in my other shorts or I would have known this. 

Reactions: eddie-baby

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ahh and by osomosis we are all supposed to guess this . Sorry I left my crystal ball in my other shorts or I would have known this. 
Andrew, please don't shoot the messenger.

• Upvote
Reactions: Maverick

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi there is an announcement in the public bar. My preferred place to be . 🍺

• Upvote
Reactions: MVJ and Tony_J

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi there is an announcement in the public bar. My preferred place to be . 🍺
Suggestion if you make a general announcement then add it to other threads as a sticky on other main threads like classifieds and two channel . Not all of us visit public bar but my apologies for missing that . Tony you know me well enough to know I would never be that critical of you or most of the Mods . I am trying in my angry old man way to point to things that will annoy some on here and things we could all do better. I am sadly getting a little too angry about stupid things which as this is just a forum is stupid so I think I will take a break and get a little perspective hopefully things will have become more worked out by then .

Unreserved apologies to anyone who has been upset or offended by any of my posts it is much harder to get the intentions in text compared v to face to face. 

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Unreserved apologies to anyone who has been upset or offended by any of my posts it is much harder to get the intentions in text compared v to face to face. 
It is often hard Andrew to get your point across here without being labelled a moaner, trouble or whatever. True intentions don't always come across well in some text on a forum.

Your disappointment with everything is obvious and its only through frustration of perhaps a 'Christmas is cancelled' kind of feeling. And people can get upset by misinterpretation of messages, as far as I've seen on here most people are generally good, few of us have idiosyncrasies (but show me someone who doesn't) and especially after a beer or two is mixed in with a bit of excitement, but doesnt make us bad people.

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Suggestion if you make a general announcement then add it to other threads as a sticky on other main threads like classifieds and two channel . Not all of us visit public bar but my apologies for missing that . Tony you know me well enough to know I would never be that critical of you or most of the Mods . I am trying in my angry old man way to point to things that will annoy some on here and things we could all do better. I am sadly getting a little too angry about stupid things which as this is just a forum is stupid so I think I will take a break and get a little perspective hopefully things will have become more worked out by then .

Andrew no apology of any sort needed . You have all been royally fudged about .  This is not the mods fault , Rachel or Roo's . As I said to the mods and anyone else I have chatted too today . We can only affect the future and not the past. I  and the owner have every intention of only making promises and statements we can keep. I can see from reading the show threads the shining lights who put themselves on the line to make this happen and hoping their enthusiasm. would persuade others to take up the cause . It has been noted . We need to get the Wam on a normal footing  with increased posting , and home bakeoffs etc and some fun rather than the can we get an answer  frustration that has blighted what was a great  forum.  I am asking for a time to let us all get back to that footing . 

As to the show I need to speak to Kegworth to understand if this really has legs as a possible future venue or let's just start the search elsewhere. This forum is made up of enthusiasts who really are going to drive what's happening next but they are not taken for granted or general dogs bodies . There is also a life outside of here too. 

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
To take a balanced view Danny …the pandemic poured endless volumes of cold water into bake offs more than the activity/lack of activity on here.  Thankfully it appears to be easing now and I hope to welcome old friends on here to mine in the very near future.

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Saw him on skype earlier for a short time & he did look a bit whiskery like he's desperate😛

• Haha
Reactions: DUVET

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I saw you on Skype . Hope I don't have nightmares tonight . 

• Haha
Reactions: MVJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.