Wammer
Wammer
Sep 2, 2009
Somewhere
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Has anyone heard these speakers? I think they were at the North West Audio Show. They look an interesting efficient speakers which might work well with my SET amps. 

If anyone can can let me know what they thought it would be much appreciated

DIB

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 13, 2009
Manchester
AKA
Dave
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I heard them at the NW Audio Show. They were OK but didn't give me that "wow" feeling, but there again the music being played at the time was not to my taste so no speaker would have impressed me. I'd gone into their room hoping to hear the smaller TDB-6 or 8 models but the extremely large TDB-12 were being promoted unfortunately. Far too large for my front room.

mentt

Wammer
Feb 7, 2019
I heard them at the NW Audio Show. They were OK but didn't give me that "wow" feeling, but there again the music being played at the time was not to my taste so no speaker would have impressed me. I'd gone into their room hoping to hear the smaller TDB-6 or 8 models but the extremely large TDB-12 were being promoted unfortunately. Far too large for my front room.
Kralk Audio TDB-6. Truly impressive speakers. Very addictive and detailed sound . Bass is exceptionally controlled and hard hitting. Also very fast sounding speakers.Timing is impressive and these speakers can portrait emotions in music very very well. Personally I would take TDB-6 over Harbeth 30.1, monitor audio gold 100, ATC scm19 and Buchardt s400. But as always demo first before you buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.