Linn Owners

LK100 Aktiv cards

DerbyshireGuy

New Wammer
Sep 3, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi, new member here but have been a Linn owner for over 20yrs years!

I wonder if anyone out there would have info/photo's of the internal links to cut/remove for an LK100 to fit the Aktiv cards - The LK100's have the plug in connectors and not the soldered type.
Currently have a Classik with LK100 running a pair of Keilidhs in Bi Amp mode but would love to go Aktiv with another LK100

Many thanks in anticipation

Chris

Moomintroll

Fictional Character - not to be taken literally
Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can‘t find instructions, but seem to remember that there’s only two links on the board. Don’t forget, you will need mounting brackets for the Aktiv cards. I believe Richard at Krescendo Hifi might be able to supply those.

’troll

DerbyshireGuy

New Wammer
Sep 3, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Moomintroll and thanks for your reply - I have the mounting plates and pegs and I think I might know which links to cut but just wanted to make sure before I commit!

Reactions: Moomintroll

Moomintroll

Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m sure someone will have a link to the installation guide or has an Aktiv LK100 they could open and photograph.

’troll

DerbyshireGuy

New Wammer
Sep 3, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m hoping so! I’ve had a look on the Linn manuals website but all they say is that the cards need to be installed by a dealer.
Thanks for your help
Chris

Reactions: Moomintroll

Moomintroll

Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m hoping so! I’ve had a look on the Linn manuals website but all they say is that the cards need to be installed by a dealer.
Thanks for your help
Chris
Check your PMs

’troll

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray Vardy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles