For Sale Lyric Audio TI100 MK2 Class A single ended triode amplifier

For Sale

Hertz

Wammer
Jan 11, 2022
My favourite amplifier of all time is for sale. The Lyric Audio TI100 MK2 is a Class A single ended triode amplifier built to the highest standards possible by Lyric hifi Germany. Heard it on the grapevine that they also build amplifiers for voxativ. Weighs 31 kgs. My search for an amplifier with the highest levels of transparency and resolving capability while retaining a top end reminiscent of best class A led to me to choose this amplifier. The condition is pristine. Cosmetically and performance wise.

I am located in Edinburgh, UK.

Comes with the optional 500 pounds preout.

The amp comes with Tungsol kt120s. The amp takes KT150 and KT170 also if you wish to upgrade. I have them powering Fyne audio 501SPs and they do it very well. I have tested this amp in my house with audionote and blumenhofer speakers and they pair really well.

A new amplifier sells for 7080 + 540 ( for pre out) Euro in Germany. Not sure how much more it will be including shipping and customs in the UK. As far as I know there are no dealers for this in the UK. If you need one of these, you might have to import.

I am selling because I am planning to go in a different direction with in my audio journey. For any speaker that is 90 db or higher, this amp will drive it very well.

Age is around 4.5 years. I am sure this one will last many decades.

Price - Looking for 3500 pounds. But do send me offers and we can talk. If I ship this, then shipping charges and risk is on the buyer. This is a very heavy amp. The best option is to drive out to Edinburgh and take this with you after testing and hearing it in my setup.

A review in english
https://www.audiokeyreviews.com/the-reviews/lyric-ti100-integrated

GOLD SHOW AWARD WINNER for Best Sound at the Los Angeles Audio Show 2017, driving Voxativ’s Zeth and Z Bass.

IMG_2965.jpg
IMG_2962.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg IMG_2967.jpg

Hertz

Wammer
Jan 11, 2022
Reducing the price yet again for this fine amplifier to 3200. Shipping possible in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online