MODS: THANK YOU FOR SORTING: I've just renewed my Super Wammer Plus and can't send/receive PM's or post a single picture.

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I used to be permitted 5.0Mb per post. That has been whittled away over last few posts of my Supratek for sale thread and now it sits at 0.5Mb on this message. It's as if I suddenly have a daily limit.

Has my superwammerplus status expired?  Any other reason you can think of?

I am not interested in workarounds like hosting pics elsewhere, this usually works painlessly.

Thanks,

Nigel

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nigel -

If you look at the T&C for Super Wammer Plus, I think there is an overall storage limit of 200 megabytes. I suspect that you have been so prolific in posting images that you have butted up against the (total) storage limit rather than a per-image or per-day limit:

You can delete old/irrelevant attachments pretty easily & that should fix your problem...

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nigel -

If you look at the T&C for Super Wammer Plus, I think there is an overall storage limit of 200 megabytes. I suspect that you have been so prolific in posting images that you have butted up against the (total) storage limit rather than a per-image or per-day limit:

You can delete old/irrelevant attachments pretty easily & that should fix your problem...
Thanks, was just perusing same and arriving at same conclusion. On it. Luckily only one week until the clock starts again!

All the best,

Nigel

• Upvote
Reactions: Tony_J

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
can`t you just get a free flikr account and post from there , more or less unlimited ? 
Why should I? And how does that fix my PM's?

I've just paid my annual subs to be a SuperWammerPlus as I've done faithfully for years.

I'm showing as a mere mortal Wammer. "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed". And my inbox is 600% ovr capacity so no-one can message me. And I have stuff for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warszawa

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Mar 12, 2013
UK
AKA
Joe
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
How exactly does admin work on here? I get the impression the mods only have very limited permissions and there's overseas "tech support" that isn't earning their money lately. 

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've PM'd Tech Support about your inability to PM and I've PM'd Admin about your Super Wammer Status .
Thank you!  :notworthy:

As Nick had mentioned a problem to me this morning I was genuinely thinking there might be a broader issue behind this.

The two are most likely related: apparently I’m at 650%ish of my PM capacity...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
How exactly does admin work on here? I get the impression the mods only have very limited permissions and there's overseas "tech support" that isn't earning their money lately. 
I think only @HiFiWigwam Peter can do certain things. I generally try to be kind to the mods as they are sometimes, as would appear to be the case here, powerless.

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think only @HiFiWigwam Peter can do certain things. I generally try to be kind to the mods as they are sometimes, as would appear to be the case here, powerless.
That is the case - we have zero control over membership related stuff. I have texted Peter to let him know you are having issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online