lazycat

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Dec 20, 2007
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just read about this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

I suggest going to the 5GBioshield site.

lmao. Reminded of all the snake-oil b****x we get with this hobby.

Just as expensive as well. And has the 'keyword' quantum.

Mods feel free to move if inappropriate.

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I read that last night too, and decided to rush straight out and buy three while they have the fantastic offer on.

Not.

Is it just me, or is there a very obvious test missing from this discussion? How about taking it to one of the cities that now has a 5G signal, plugging it into a laptop and sitting in the park, just like the photo, then trying to make a 5G call on a mobile phone while positioned right next to the supposed shield? Surely that's a clear-cut way to prove it's working....

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I read that last night too, and decided to rush straight out and buy three while they have the fantastic offer on.

Not.

Is it just me, or is there a very obvious test missing from this discussion? How about taking it to one of the cities that now has a 5G signal, plugging it into a laptop and sitting in the park, just like the photo, then trying to make a 5G call on a mobile phone while positioned right next to the supposed shield? Surely that's a clear-cut way to prove it's working....
What's the point? It's a ****ing memory stick!!!

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
But with a sticker Tony. Obviously, a very, very special sticker. Not at all like the non-quantum stickers you can buy from any online stationery outlet. Oh no sir. A very, very, very special sticker indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: greybeard

occasional thinker

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 11, 2009
Steel City
AKA
Dave
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A search in Companies House shows the two directors of BioShield Distribution are Anna Grochowalska and Valerio Laghezza.

Both of them appear to have been involved previously in a business called Immortalis, which sells a dietary supplement called Klotho Formula.

Its website - rather similar in design to that of the BioShield - says Klotho Formula uses a “proprietary procedure that leads to relativistic time dilation and biological quantum entanglement at the DNA level”

Klotho - any relation???  

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
But with a sticker Tony. Obviously, a very, very special sticker. Not at all like the non-quantum stickers you can buy from any online stationery outlet. Oh no sir. A very, very, very special sticker indeed.
A very very special sticker it must be - it costs a whole £0.01  :shock:

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm amazed they don't do a nice line in cable lifters, green felt pens and magic stones for the discerning audiophile...

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry Tony, I don't think I was quite obvious enough in my sarcasm... :)  Of course the entire thing is a bloody great big scam, using unfathomable pseudo-science nonsense terminology to obfuscate the truth. Which is, as you said, a vastly overpriced memory stick with a little sticker.

What I meant was that I expected the article to debunk the claim by proving that you could still obtain a 5G signal (and make a call) despite being within close proximity to the device, thereby at a stroke disproving its capability. It's a simple test to do, I'm just surprised that no-one seems to have done it and reported the results yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

lazycat

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Dec 20, 2007
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
  • Haha
Reactions: Jules_S and Tony_J

Pedro2

Pedro2
Wammer
Sep 9, 2018
High Peak
AKA
Peter
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
“The 5GBioShield USB Key restores the coherence of the geometry of the atoms, which allows a perfect induction for life forces, by (re-) creating a cardiac coherence, via plasmic support and interactivity.“

Phew. That’s a relief. I’ve been worried about the geometry of my atoms for some time now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bodgit

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 27, 2019
Woking
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some of these phrases or rather word salads must have come from the likes of Micheal Eric Dyson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online