Bluebeat13

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 20, 2014
East London
AKA
Tom
Evening all,

Nottingham Analogue Interspace Jr turntable for sale. Uses the same NA philosophy of heavy platter, low torque motor as the spacedeck etc. I believe this deck uses the same bearing as the space deck too. A piece of cake to use and set up, really solid build and sounds great.

*Nima tonearm is not included* but I will include the custom made acrylic cover in the sale. Turntable is in top condition, belt is only a couple of months old. Cover has a few light marks but still good nick. Comes fitted with Rega fit collet, plus a spare. NA customer service is excellent, give them a shout and they can supply collets to fit pretty much any other arm for not a lot of money.

Price is £250 collected in London. Could meet around the M25 too.

35lc02x.jpg

k2xyxx.jpg

35c4b5f.jpg

n62nb5.jpg

efq979.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Neilb

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 5, 2007
Selhurst, Croydon,
AKA
Neil
Very nice. So just to clarify, it comes with the silver mounting bracket shown in the latter photos (without the arm). ? Which arms are suitable for this deck.?

Really an excellent deal I think. Another chap has started a best value decks thread. I think this is probably the answer he's looking for...

Bluebeat13

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 20, 2014
East London
AKA
Tom
Thanks guys,

Yes, it comes with the mounting plates in the picture but not the arm. The inner plate is adjustable for pivot to spindle distance. Inside this is a softer aluminium collet which tightens down onto the arm base with some grub screws. A very solid solution, actually better in my opinion than using the nut and screw thread on my gyrodec.

I bought the TT with the matching Interspace tonearm, but didn't rate it so moved it on. I stayed with a uni pivot as they seem to match nicely with the NA decks, however I'm sure a ton of arms would work well.

I would imagine it would be tough to beat this deck for the money. Excellent starter deck as there's not a lot can go wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles