Old Garrard TT molel 401

monkeyfeet

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 21, 2016
I have a Garrard turntable for sale it belongs to a old guy I know it is not the best looking thing in the world it is very old early model it has a sme arm and a cartridge with it and a manual with other paper work with a Garrard stylus pressure gauge

Only problem with it is the speed is not right when the variable speed control is in the middle if you adjust it locks in ok my friend in Birmingham knows how to adjust it he said it is easy but not going over there for a while

For the age it is really in excellent condition it is so well made its really heavy for a turntable

model is 401 serial number is 066== if that means anything 750 cash on collection

thickmike

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2013
Leighton Buzzard
AKA
Mike
There's a lot of love for the 401 around here. Pictures will help with your sale and more details on the tone arm too. SME make quite a range of arms.

monkeyfeet

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 21, 2016
It is a SME 3009 it has a fixed headshell on it with a nagogka cartridge on

it also has a wood effect plinth with a lid

i have got a lot of pictures but two things i have just gone onto windows 10 which is a pain and it will not let me put photos on it but if any body seeds me there email i should be able to do it

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ralph, all your ad's need a location. You can edit your profile to include it by going into settings/edit profile. :^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online