Wammer
Apr 24, 2006
Lewes
AKA
Rich
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi All

Right, the plinth is back. I have added some new pics - showing that rega fit armboard. Obviously, this can be easily replaced with another fit - or a more attractive one! (something I always meant to do)

This came with the 301 when I bought it off Stu (Russ Abbot etc) its a nice quality plinth in great condition, I believe its from the chap from Moldova who sells these on eBay. It's 4" ply with veneer. It comes with some stylish feet, which Stu purloined from an old Pioneer deck I believe.

I'm not sure what the original 'hole' underneath was cut for, but the arm that came with the plinth was a Fidelity Research 54 - so if you want to remove the board, there is a ready made hole for whatever fitting the FR arm was/is. I have also made the hole underneath the plinth larger - as it was a real bugger to tighten the arm as the gap was way too small.

I'm looking for £125 plus delivery at cost (or collection from Lewes or meet nearby - can also get this up to the W Midlands for collection)

£25 of the selling price will be donated to Steve's (Sazyreacre) Laos charity.

Cheers

Rich

Right - finally I have the plinth back - some new pics!!! - GARRARD 301 & ARM are NOT for sale - PLINTH ONLY!!!!

With the Armboard:

Without the Armboard

dicy

Veteran Wammer
Wammer
Apr 24, 2006
Lewes
AKA
Rich
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Reduced to £125 for quick sale - £25 still to go to the Laos fund

I'll post some new pics ASAP

dicy

Veteran Wammer
Wammer
Apr 24, 2006
Lewes
AKA
Rich
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The plinth is back with me and I've added new pics - ready to post :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online