Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2011
Fareham
AKA
Kev
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Top of the range ProAc K8 in Silk White.

Current model.

Excellent condition with all packing and accessories.

Absolute bargain at £9,750.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eddie-baby

Old Git

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jun 23, 2014
Bristol...innit
AKA
Miserable
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You both have the same wife? I can’t keep up with modern day living...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheFlash

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fabulous speakers, have a bump on me. And what a price! Delivery is out of the question but if I was in the market, I am, but haven't really that sort of cash to burn on another pair of speakers plus Im fairly happy with my lower food chain stuff, I'd be in the car on the way to get them! Once again fabulous speakers.

M

Millennium

• ProAc K8

Sounds good with a Sudgen A21SE integrated amp (that's what they were demoed with when I heard them at the local hi-fi show - it is this model!). Stunning speakers and a bargain at this price. I will have to save my tears of solidarity :) . Coming to think of it they may have used solid state monoblocks but then again who can remember anything these days ? (>?<)

I met Stuart Taylor and had a quick demo at the Hammersmith show last year, eventually deciding I would have to wait for the trickle-down effect and at the same time amazing speakers with brilliant ribbon integration. We had a laugh about amps too so that's a good sign :) I think they were happy with them. Apparently, ProAc have 2 factories or adjacent manufacturing facilities in the UK; one for high end platforms (these etc blergh) and one for more mainstream quality speakers with still good drivers. 

I don't see a review on their website as of yet.... They are well worth an audition. Take out those pocketbooks :)

The smaller speakers they also demoed sounded brilliant :)

Good luck with sale, hydie. For the purposes of the rules if I can convince my family to lend me money I would buy these (fact is really I don't like being in debt).

Last edited:

hydie

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2011
Fareham
AKA
Kev
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fabulous speakers, have a bump on me. And what a price! Delivery is out of the question but if I was in the market, I am, but haven't really that sort of cash to burn on another pair of speakers plus Im fairly happy with my lower food chain stuff, I'd be in the car on the way to get them! Once again fabulous speakers.
Cheers Eddie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online