SOLD QUAD QLSCR4 SPEAKER CABLE - LONG PAIR.

SOLD

TECUMSEH VALLEY

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 17, 2010
NORFOLK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A 4.5 metre pair of this high-quality, hard to find cable , as sold and recommended by Quad for use with their electrostatic range of loudspeakers. More info here http://www.quad-hifi.info/show.php?compid=381

These cables are currently terminated at one end with 'Ixos' banana plugs and have prepared wire ends at the other. Offered in very good used condition at a revised price of £83 the pair, inclusive of signed-for U.K. mainland delivery. If you would prefer to fit your own banana plugs, then I can remove the IXOS plugs and offer the cables with bare wire connections for £78 delivered.

Just to clarify, the colour of the cable sheathing is 'traffic purple' and definitely not pink !

View attachment 105246 P1020703.JPG

Last edited:

andyrlb

Must have shot a Robin
Wammer
Apr 24, 2016
New York
AKA
Andy
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi , according to the link you provided this should be blue ?

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Colour rendition on photos and monitor I'd imagine. The ones on the Quad info page picture look rather bright pinkish purple.

TECUMSEH VALLEY

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 17, 2010
NORFOLK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Colour rendition on photos and monitor I'd imagine. The ones on the Quad info page picture look rather bright pinkish purple.
Yes, rabski, you are correct.

A combination of bad natural light and camera flash has lightened the true colour. The cable sheathing is much darker in 'the flesh' . 'Traffic purple' is the Quad description.

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That’s why whenever anybody asks me to do a colour match off a phone or other digital device , I tell them no and go and get a colour swatch or a sample of the original paint

Reactions: bencat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.