Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have now moved completely to Balanced configuration in my system but have been hanging on to these cables. These are the 3T models which is a significant leap in sound quality over their own cables below them. Plenty of reviews available. All are 0.8m and in excellent condition and not very old.

IMG_2293.jpeg

The Rock. Totally opens up the soundstage between components. Generally favoured with high end equipment. New £489 on offer at £210

IMG_2295.jpeg

The Sea. Has similar traits to the Rock and hard to put my finger on it but these were absolutely stunning with Exposure and Primare.
New £379 on offer for £175

IMG_2294.jpeg

Btw, I tried these on my backup Cyrus kit and it put them in a different league!

In addition, I have the VDH Triaxial Professional digital rca cable too (0.8m) not boxed but immaculate. These were originally used in the professional world but proved to be a great digital cable for the consumer world. Used it with Luxman, Restek, Cambridge, Copland and Audiolab. £50

IMG_2296.jpeg

All wonderful cables but due to my swap to all balanced, it’s unlikely I will use them again.

All prices subject to P&P

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi
Would I gain an sq benefits with my Marantz sa 8005 / jolida FX glass DAC / into my lyngdorf amp?
Hi, as you will hopefully appreciate, it’s difficult to give an unbiased answer on my sales advert 😊
I haven’t tried them in any of your kit but what are you currently using?

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nothing of any note...
It seems the Marantz users here say that the 3T range make a solid improvement. For me, the cables didn’t exaggerate any of the frequencies but certainly the bass seemed tighter and higher frequencies were more controlled. Dare I say, the soundstage seemed more open. This was directly compared to the VDH 102 and run of the mill Van Damme

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Still available inc digital cable. These are great prices for these key VDH products

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.