Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Took some new pics and pulled all the spares out. For sale will be the full deck with and extra tonearm pod, 3 armboards, one for a Kuzma and 2 for SME with the collects for Rega/Linn arms. New armboards are £70 ish from NA, so easy to swap around. Also comes with a new spare motor, belt, tools, oil and the Wave Mechanic PSU.

Here's some pics of it all set up, and as it will be sold. Great condition overall, just a few swirls on the plinth which can be polished easy. Amazing TT as I'm sure most of you know. Super solid and smooth sounding, has never skipped a beat in the time I've had it. I did re-oil at the end of last year and it works perfectly. Would cost over £4k to buy new, thinking £2k NOW £1800 which is going to get you a lot more TT than anything you could buy new at that price. The Wave Mechanic alone sells for £400+ used.

Collection or meet up will be needed, it weighs over 25kg. I'm near junction 25 of the M1.
IMG_3959.jpeg IMG_5688.jpeg IMG_5689.jpeg IMG_5691.jpeg

Last edited:

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bumpity bump. My Dias is now installed so really don’t want a table of the Hyperspace quality just gathering dust. Open to offers or possibly interesting MC cart swaps

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm due to call on Gwantommo this Sunday (7th), travelling South with the Wam Taxi, so it can be collected for a potential owner who lives south of Nottingham (london and points east would be difficult).
I travel as far south as Dorset, and then back east to Chichester.
This is a nice deck and we have a Hyperspace down here we have all heard courtesy of Speedracer.

Ive been to Gwantommo's before and he is great to deal with so no worries on that score.

Jack NSM

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm due to call on Gwantommo this Sunday (7th), travelling South with the Wam Taxi, so it can be collected for a potential owner who lives south of Nottingham (london and points east would be difficult).
I travel as far south as Dorset, and then back east to Chichester.
This is a nice deck and we have a Hyperspace down here we have all heard courtesy of Speedracer.

Ive been to Gwantommo's before and he is great to deal with so no worries on that score.

Jack NSM
Cheers Jack!

lordmortlock

Lordmortlock
Wammer
Jun 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That’s an incredible looking machine. I’ve only ever seen pics of a hyperspace with sub optimal lighting. I had no idea they were so cool!

Reactions: Gwantommo

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Need to get this out of the house, it's too big to have sat around dormant. Reduced to £1800 in the hope I don't have to use eBay.

divedeepdog

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Bump, being close to Wammer’s has its advantages.
I’ve been loaned the Hyperspace and it sounds great. I’ve been able to fit Roksan Artemiz and Mission Mechanic easily with the 2 arm pods. There’s also bits for SME (I’ll try my 4 later) and Moerch/Hadcock arms.

In almost every way it betters my regular Garrard 301, lower noise floor, easier to discern instruments and place musicians…

Reactions: Gwantommo and DomT

divedeepdog

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
I’m really torn. Sounds great, I like the look, made less than 10 miles away and built to outlive the end of the world.

I need to shift some gear 🤔🤣🤣

Gwantommo

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 1, 2019
Nottingham
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I don't suppose you would sell me the Wave Mechanic alone would you?
Maybe yeah, depends if anyone wants the TT without I guess. When I get back from my jollies I’m going to look at trading it for a SUT I’m after so I can get a value with and without

Reactions: Speedracer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles