Replaced the DK (at last)

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
Right its been months sinced I teased the forum, I did not do it when I bought the Advantage cd player ............. so as I have after trying lots of amplifiers valve and solid priced from £850 (naim) to 9k (Chord) I have at last today picked my new amplifier

no clues and if your one of the 4 members who know no posting time for a wind up

only clue its intregrated and sounds good and I like it
smile.png

ray70

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 2, 2005
Dave, by the time one of us guesses correctly, you will have sidegraded it anyway, so you might as well tell us what you bought.

PAG

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 1, 2005
Wirral.
AKA
si
ray70 wrote:

Dave, by the time one of us guesses correctly, you will have sidegraded it anyway, so you might as well tell us what you bought.
lmfao...sooo true :raoflmfao:

A

Alex A

Well if it's new it can't be Chord. They don't make them quick enough
tongue.png

The Gryphon was a good guess, but they're pretty big and I'm pretty sure Dave wanted something significantly less bulky.

Unlikely, but to take a punt, I'd say the Conrad Johnson CA200.

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
I think it will be something Solid state... Dave likes Naim, but im guessing he will also want something different.A Class A monster...? Something Sugden but then why change the DK? and the Usher before it... so my guess is something Naim like but not Naim. Exposure?

harv

Hard working slacker
Wammer Plus
Jan 5, 2006
deepest S.London, ,
AKA
erm... guess
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
can some please leave some breadcrumbs or capacitors or something for to follow:?

trying to guess without a clue other then interegrated is
angry_smile.gif.8c0f636dd68eb7da5c2577e161ee9e27.gif

yes I really am that bored at work
biggrin.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.