Craig

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Copenhagen
AKA
Craig
enough about wednesday

The leeds cockney's are very quiet. Anything to say for yourselves??

stickman

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 17, 2006
Manchester
AKA
Phil
Polarbear wrote:

It could be worse, you could be a Leeds fan
cry_smile.gif.e6f167d6925baafe229b8957ba771316.gif
Seconded!!!

Brown Bottle

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 27, 2005
The Hoo Peninsula
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
dudywoxer wrote:

Brother in law 2- again not a football fan, but lives in sheffield still can not understand why they have two teams.
To anyone who doesn't like the game it is impossible to understand why one town couldhave 2 under achieving teams, let alone why the likes of Liverpool and Everton can't build one super stadium to share.

Craig

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Copenhagen
AKA
Craig
Brown Bottle wrote:

dudywoxer wrote:
Brother in law 2- again not a football fan, but lives in sheffield still can not understand why they have two teams.
To anyone who doesn't like the game it is impossible to understand why one town couldhave 2 under achieving teams, let alone why the likes of Liverpool and Everton can't build one super stadium to share.
I agree on that wholeheartedly. If it's good enough for Milan, then hey ! it's good enough for me.

dudywoxer

Looking for a bigger stirring stick
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
has laws'y started well enough then craig?

it seems scunny's phsiyo is now manager at glanford park..

still have trouble with scunny playing in ferking Glanford Brigg mind

Craig

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Copenhagen
AKA
Craig
Laws does seem to have done alright, we're on fire.

I'm not sure how much of that is down to him though....the caretaker manager McCauley (who Scunny tried to get in a straight swap) really put the confidence back into the sie, and no we're injury free and buzzing Laws has not had that much to do.

I'm a skeptic, obviously, but I am waiting to be convinced. We have a real bitch of a fixture list over next 4 weeks. so we'll see how we cope with that. Any injuries and we'll be buggered again !

However, no point not basking in present glories so here are the 4 goals we whacked past Leicester:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.