SOLD Singxer SU-6 DDC Digital Interface.

SOLD

volante

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2008
London, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
WANTED: Singxer SU-6 DDC Digital Interface.
if anybody has one in very good condition they want to move on please PM me.
Thanks
EDIT- NOW SORTED THANKS

Last edited:

volante

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2008
London, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for the suggestions. I was hoping I might find a s/h SU-6 at around the £400 mark having just missed one at that price on another forum.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Have word with @Lawrence001 he might have a Singxer. Slightly older but good.
Well remembered! I had one a few years ago and it sounded lovely but then my Liv Zen stopped recognising it for some reason and I couldn't get it back, so I sold it. I've got a broken one now that I haven't got round to repairing but I suspect it's beyond me.

Reactions: garn63

karlsushi

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 1, 2022
Melton Mowbray, East Midlands
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Appreciate you may want the extra connectivity, but if all you need is a usb in and spdif out, I have a SingXer F-1 that has literally just become surplus to requirements. Uses the same XMOS USB interface as the SU-6 I think, but doesn't have its own power supply or the output options of course.

Much cheaper though and still does a very good job if all you need is an spdif converter.

pm me if interested.

volante

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2008
London, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Karl, thanks for the suggestion. i am looking for the full blodded SU-6. I have had some success with an Iris coupled with a Pontus II and would like to see what an SU-6 does to the DAC in my other system.

Reactions: karlsushi

crxvtec

Wammer
Aug 16, 2019
North West London, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Karl, thanks for the suggestion. i am looking for the full blodded SU-6. I have had some success with an Iris coupled with a Pontus II and would like to see what an SU-6 does to the DAC in my other system.
I was going to suggest maybe look at an Iris - I saw a video review of the SU-6 and Iris - both are excellent and similar money.

Thetiminator

Painfully Virile
Wammer
Nov 12, 2012
In the doghouse :(
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I don’t mean to confuse the job any more but….I had the souped up Singxer (Magna edition?) and changed to the Mutec…which was in a different league. Maybe only £100ish difference in 2nd hand prices.

Reactions: bencat

volante

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2008
London, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for the further suggestions. I do have an Iris that I am using with a Pontus II that I bought from Karl- which sounds very good. I am still keen to try the SU-6, which has a supercap PSU, on another system using a diifferent DAC to see what it does. I considered the Mutec but having read a few online reviews of the Mutec versus the Singxer the Singxer seemed to come out top although of cours all these things are very subjective and I am sure both are very fine units

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online