SOLD: Clearaudio Accurate Power Generator (APG) for 33/45 rpm Speed Control of Turntables

audioed

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 8, 2011
Lancashire
AKA
Ed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Up for sale is my Clearaudio APG (Accurate Power Generator) power supply.

I used this to provide an ultra stable, low noise power supply and speed control to my turntable. Speed control of either 33 or 45 rpm is selectable from the front of the unit.

The APG can also be used to provide a fully regulated, re-generated, distortion free mains power supply for other source equipment, e.g. preamp, CD player, DAC, Streamer, etc. 

The unit is in very good condition and full working order - there are just a couple of small marks on the left and right side of the casing that can be seen in the photos.

The APG comes in the original box with Instruction Manual, mains power lead and 2x output power leads.

Specifications:-

• [SIZE=12pt]Main voltage: 115 / 230 V – 50 / 60 Hz switchable on the back panel[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Output voltage: 115 / 230 V switchable on the back panel. Fine adjustment on the front side possible[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Output frequency: infinitely variable approx. 46 – 92 Hz[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Output power in operation: max. 75 Watt[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Output power non-operating state: 0 Watt (if both switches are in “OFF” position)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Input: Fused IEC power socket including main switch[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Output: Three IEC power socket[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Dimensions (approx: H x W x D in mm): 115 x 105 x 280[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Weight (only APG) : 5.1 kg[/SIZE]

APG 33.jpg

APG 45.jpg

APG Back.jpg

APG Left.jpg

APG Right.jpg

APG Top.jpg

APG Box.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: