Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2011
Taunton
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Having recently bought @oniells’ Tucana my silver Leema Pulse first gen is up for sale.

This is a well reviewed, great sounding, very solidly built amplifier from Leema Acoustics and comes boxed with remote, mains cable and manual. It is in good condition with just a couple of very light dirty marks on the fascia and some feint scratches on the top of the case.

This is a heavy item and I would prefer collection from Taunton, Somerset. However, if you are genuinely interested and too far away to collect I am happy to explore shipping options with you. I might also be able to deliver or meet up to 1 hour from home.

Asking firm £425 collected.

More photos available via PM/e-mail if interested.

D0F6265A-FFBA-4101-9811-0251F36D91BA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hifinutt

mikeyb

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 10, 2013
Fife, Scotland
AKA
Mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If the box is under 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and under 10kg then you can send it Royal Mail Special Delivery for £26.60 insured to £500.

If over 10kg then it's £41.20.

Just remember to tell the Post Office that it's a MEDIUM size parcel and the Special Delivery option is on the second screen of their computer or they'll try and fob you off with Parcelforce, which is actually more expensive by the time you add insurance.

Special Delivery can be insured to to £2500 for an extra fee if needed.

Might help to get a sale [emoji6]
83a793e1a0763325fb8ce32dfce07c5f.jpg

pete s

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2011
Taunton
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks. Yes, I can have it shipped if need be. I have used another service with up to £1k loss and damage insurance which cost <£40, so there are options to be discussed with anyone interested in buying.

plasticpenguin

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Aug 8, 2018
Bookham, Surrey
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Having recently bought @oniells’ Tucana my silver Leema Pulse first gen is up for sale.

This is a well reviewed, great sounding, very solidly built amplifier from Leema Acoustics and comes boxed with remote, mains cable and manual. It is in good condition with just a couple of very light dirty marks on the fascia and some feint scratches on the top of the case.

This is a heavy item and I would prefer collection from Taunton, Somerset. However, if you are genuinely interested and too far away to collect I am happy to explore shipping options with you. I might also be able to deliver or meet up to 1 hour from home.

Asking firm £425 collected.

More photos available via PM/e-mail if interested.

P1020752.JPG
Snap! Fabulously natural sounding amp. Love mine.

Not many of these MK1s around.

Kmap

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 28, 2014
Barnsley
AKA
Kieran
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I too am currently using the exact same amp and love it. The Switchable MM / MC phono input sounds great to my ears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online