Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As per the post below, I bought this mint deck from its first owner in 2018 and it has been played ridiculously sparingly since so there are perhaps 10 hours on the cart. The only thing I've changed from stock is the counterweight - can't remember what it is and forgot to photo it before I left Kendal but it's silver not black. Even the lid looks basically new.

I paid top dollar at £365 but they rarely come up in such minty condition and with original box. Seeking same £365 from a fellow Wammer of equally refined taste and judgement!

Available from late December: I won't be in Kendal again until 27-30 Dec. Collection from Kendal at that time or from near Melton Mowbray afterwards, though I'd like to secure a sale before then. Buy now while stocks last, and all that. Despite it having table locking bolts and all original packaging, I'm loathe to ship. PM me if you insist...

Reason for sale: I've bought Zak's Sansui XR-Q7 which, though a little on the chunky side, is perhaps a more fitting turntable to adorn the top of my other all Japanese/Pioneer Urushi system.

Apologies for lo-res pics, they're from the original ad. Note the counterweight comment above.

iix 1.jpg iix 2.jpg iix 3.jpg iix 4.jpg iix 5.jpg iix 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ah, that brings back such fond memories! Apart from being black rather than the oak veneer, it's exactly the same as my first "proper" TT and I loved it so much. A great bit of kit, and in exceptional condition too. Glad it's sold so quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheFlash

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ah, that brings back such fond memories! Apart from being black rather than the oak veneer, it's exactly the same as my first "proper" TT and I loved it so much. A great bit of kit, and in exceptional condition too. Glad it's sold so quickly
Not really anything wrong with the one I have but not in the condition of Nigel's and as I just can't think of a reason to replace it with anything else I might as well have a "new " one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online