Wammer
Wammer
Dec 16, 2005
Bromsgrove, Worcs
AKA
Anil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Due to hearing loss (invested in a graphic equaliser to balance my ears), this is wasted on me.

Bought new around 7 years ago and immaculate. Looks and sounds wonderful. Able to drive many a headphone I have with pure ease. This is the later version so has 2 aux inputs, not one. Complete with USB input and line out. Can be used as a preamp, which I did to great effect.

Little write up here:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0214/musical_fidelity_m1_hpap.htm

Ideally would like £300 collected (Bromsgrove, Worcestershire and can deliver locally FOC) but will consider offers. I'm struggling to find many for sale.

I cannot find the original box sadly but power lead included.

Regards.

1651411282924.png

71f1u+43mpL._SS500_.jpg

1651412253838.png

Last edited by a moderator:

krellmad

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 21, 2012
County Durham
AKA
Vince
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A stonking headphone amp, I had to spend £1200 to better this, and then improvement wasn't as much as I expected.

Plays to a very high level with deathly quiet background, you could spend 10 times what Anil is asking for this on Headphones and they wouldn't embarrass the amp.

I'm sorely tempted to buy myself as I always regretted selling my own, but I would be going for divorce if I did.

Glws

Reactions: AnilS

AnilS

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 16, 2005
Bromsgrove, Worcs
AKA
Anil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A stonking headphone amp, I had to spend £1200 to better this, and then improvement wasn't as much as I expected.

Plays to a very high level with deathly quiet background, you could spend 10 times what Anil is asking for this on Headphones and they wouldn't embarrass the amp.

I'm sorely tempted to buy myself as I always regretted selling my own, but I would be going for divorce if I did.

Glws
Thank you Vince. You are right.

I wanted something very decent with headphones given my hearing was deteriorating but alas, I'm almost deaf.

Appreciate the kind recommendation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online