Wammer
Wammer
Oct 8, 2011
Lancashire
AKA
Ed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Origin Live Enterprise C Tonearm for sale (standard 9.5" model).

I purchased this arm brand new in 2016 so I am the original owner.

The arm and cable is in absolutely mint condition and perfect working order and has only been used lightly.

The latest version of the Enterprise arm (Mk4, successor to my C model) currently retails for £4,910.

NOTE: This is for the arm and factory fitted cable only (RCA phono plugs), which will be carefully disassembled from cartridge and turntable before dispatch.

Complete with original packaging and all included accessories.

OL Arm Top Complete.jpg

OL Arm Left.jpg

OL Arm Right.jpg

OL Arm Top Back.jpg

OL Arm Top Front.jpg

OL Box Outer.jpg

OL Box Inner Open.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheFlash

Minicoupeman

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 21, 2015
Sittingbourne
AKA
Andy Andrews
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a Conqueror. These are fabulous arms and anyone who thinks they are delicate/easily damaged etc - dream on. This is an absolute bargain. I wish I had seen it before I brought mine.

vernonwtx

New Wammer
Aug 25, 2021
Sugar Land, TX, USA
AKA
Vernon Williams
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi, I am goshinryu on eBay.  As I am not supposed to ask thru eBay to buy outside of eBay, I am asking here.  I live in the USA and you said you could ship, so I will purchase for the £2100 plus USA shipping (FedEx/DHL air...).  Please consider it SOLD.  I will send you a personal WAM message with more details.

enrae8

T otally W asted A t T imes
Wammer Plus
Sep 8, 2012
Blackpool
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Hi, I am goshinryu on eBay.  As I am not supposed to ask thru eBay to buy outside of eBay, I am asking here.  I live in the USA and you said you could ship, so I will purchase for the £2100 plus USA shipping (FedEx/DHL air...).  Please consider it SOLD.  I will send you a personal WAM message with more details.
This is also for sale on other forums - maybe it’s already sold  :nerves:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online