timbobass
Wammer
Apr 26, 2016
West London
AKA
Tim Peters
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Pair of immaculate Sonus Faber Amati Futuras in Violin Red with chrome finishing. Little more than run in, i.e. 500 hours use. All original literature, cleaning cloths and covers included. These are arguably one of the most visually gorgeous pairs of speakers currently on sale - with sound to match.  £11,750   Sonus Faber 2.jpg Sonus Faber 1.jpg Sonus Faber 3.jpg Sonus Faber 4.jpg Sonus Faber 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vinyl

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 20, 2012
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've dealt with Tim at his home in London and he's a gent. The Sonus Amati's are indeed stunning having had to walk past them to get to the downstairs loo! So deal with confidence.

timbobass

timbobass
Wammer
Apr 26, 2016
West London
AKA
Tim Peters
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I must admit that fingerprints from hands that have not had 5 minutes of sterilising can spoil the shine a tad. I have replaced the Futuras with Avalon Times - I had previously had Avalons and loved them and when a cracking deal on the Times came along I couldn't resist - though it meant prising myself away from the gorgeous Amatis.

timbobass

timbobass
Wammer
Apr 26, 2016
West London
AKA
Tim Peters
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Further price drop - in edited first post, it seems there is competition in selling these wonderful speakers at the moment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles