Wammer Plus
Mar 29, 2020
Doncaster
primevehiclelogistics.com
AKA
Stewart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So I bought my X600 last yr to replace the one in pristine condition I stupidly sold the year before and when it arrived I found that the hinges aren't the correct ones. They fit onto the lid ( slightly to narrow but could be made to work, however they are not strong enough to keep the lid up and it's driving me nuts.

If anyone has something that they could throw my way to try I would be most grateful.

I'll measure them at the weekend

Many thanks

Stewart 20220901_133302.jpg

Last edited:

vinyl4ever

Mr
Wammer Plus
Mar 29, 2020
Doncaster
primevehiclelogistics.com
AKA
Stewart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So I bought my X600 last yr to replace the one in pristine condition I stupidly sold the year before and when it arrived I found that the hinges aren't the correct ones. They fit onto the lid ( slightly to narrow but could be made to work, however they are not strong enough to keep the lid up and it's driving me nuts.

If anyone has something that they could throw my way to try I would be most grateful.

I'll measure them at the weekend

Many thanks

Stewart 20220901_133302.jpg
Here are some rough dims, for the hinges that came with the lid. They fit ok but not sure if the spring doesn't have enough tension to hold the lid on place when raised or they don't raise the lid far enough backwards. If anyone has anything of similar size and doesn't need them drop me a pm, I'll gladly pay for them and any postage.

Many thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online