Thread Hiding

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I wondered if the forum already has a facility to be able to mark entire threads that you don't want to read as "hidden"? I've had a look but can't find such a feature. I'm thinking of something that functions in a similar way to the "Ignore" function for individuals whose posts you don't want to read - there are often entire threads that I'm not interested in and it would be nice to be able to get them out of the way.

If that feature isn't available at the moment, is it perhaps something that could be considered?

Reactions: DomT and hylander

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I wondered if the forum already has a facility to be able to mark entire threads that you don't want to read as "hidden"? I've had a look but can't find such a feature. I'm thinking of something that functions in a similar way to the "Ignore" function for individuals whose posts you don't want to read - there are often entire threads that I'm not interested in and it would be nice to be able to get them out of the way.

If that feature isn't available at the moment, is it perhaps something that could be considered?

Soz alas it's not like excel and hide the columns .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online