Wammer
Wammer
Sep 27, 2014
Bangkok
AKA
Carl
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Amazing Wadia DAC (the masters of digital) for sale only because I can’t connect it to my new amplifier (which has an internal DAC).

A beautiful glass and aluminum build with gently glowing Wadia logo on the top. It looks a million dollars. Very well reviewed as all Wadia digital are. It has: 192khz/24 bit sampling rate 5 digital inputs and USB Analogue output 11.4kg It also makes a good pre amp. I've used this faultlessly in multiple high end systems with transports and streamers. - the sound is fast, detailed and dynamic is Wadia is renowned for.

I've owned this since 2014 and it was bought ex dem from a dealer. The condition is excellent but no box. It comes with instruction manual and metal remote control. This unit is deep, so make sure your rack will take it.

I can courier this at cost - weighs about 10kg, or meet up/deliver between 12-23 August in the following areas: Heathrow, Reading, Cotswolds, Bristol, Somerset, South Wales.

I'll also be selling sets of accessories such as cables and isolation feet later in the day.

1300 GBP or near offer.

Attachments

• Wadia1.jpg
    Wadia1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 64
  • wadia2.jpg
    wadia2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Wadia3.jpg
    Wadia3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: It Cost How Much!?!

Carlbkk1

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 27, 2014
Bangkok
AKA
Carl
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm going to selling this at the lowest price I've seen, just like I did with my Meridian G08. Would way prefer to sell to a member here. It's got huge WAF....slim, glowing light, sleek. All three wifelets loved it.

1225 including courier. Available to deliver to a few places only between 12-23 August.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.