Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Look beyond the "hit" of this record and one will find a well recorded, performed and put together album. The title track is really awesome and the resent vinyl reissue sounds great on my system.

While some may consider them a one hit wonder - I definitely do not and this is one of the great albums of the early early to mid eighties.
I don't recall the early early to mid eighties. Mind you, I don't recall most years.

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
John Williams. 4CD set of his film music. Der de ru der, der de der der der.

Reactions: MVJ

Baggawire

Ain't It Funky Now
Wammer Plus
Mar 2, 2010
SE London/NW Kent
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Thanks, hadn't heard of these, listening now while walking the dog, brilliant! 😁
Check out the stuff by Binker Golding and Moses Boyd (who are part of this band) both as a duo under the Binker and Moses moniker and as separate artists. Two of the UK's most talented new jazzers.

bullinachinashop

Wammer
Wammer
May 11, 2022
Milton Keynes
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Check out the stuff by Binker Golding and Moses Boyd (who are part of this band) both as a duo under the Binker and Moses moniker and as separate artists. Two of the UK's most talented new jazzers.
Thanks, been onto Moses Boyd for a while, Ezra Collective, Nerija, Kokoroko, Raffy Bushman and the like, so much good stuff! And discovered JuJu Exchange the other day, awesome. But never heard of Binker, going to have listen. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.