Wammer Plus
Jan 5, 2006
deepest S.London, ,
AKA
erm... guess
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Going to try and keep it realistic

as a toffee I'd like David Nugent as he's a perfect partner for AJ and is a different type of player to 2 kid strikers, Kevin Nolan as we need a proper box to box midfielder, as I think Fernades will be too expensive... a decent right back as a lesser priority. That would do tbh,

Out would be Beattie, Van der Meyde both have just failed to appear playing footy in blue.

alexg

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 23, 2006
, ,
In:

Iain Turner (GK from Everton)

Any competent, rugged, fast, right footed centre half

Kenwynne Jones (CF from Southampton)

Out:

David Graham

I don't think we'll get Turner or Jones, unless Moyes offers Turner as bait to get Simek from us.

Matt J

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 7, 2006
Not Derbyshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Neil Lennon, oh, we just have
thumbs_up.gif.3c8ee62eda0e86146178ab30b9facd86.gif

I'd trade all our six useless strikers for one 25 goal a season machine, another Collymore or David Johnson will do.

subterranean-alien

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Lancashire, , United
AKA
Stu
Well for Rovers I really hope we keep the majority of the current squad together though I think the likes of McCarthy, Bentley, Pedersen, Reid, Nelson & Samba will be big targets. I think with Oojer and Savage coming back we have a pretty good squad.

Todd & Jeffers would be two I'd look to clear out. I'd love to see Bellamy back. Possibly koumas if the money is right and a long-term replacement for Tuguy. I'd then take it from there!

Even with a new backer (apparantly 99% done) I'd only tinker with the team.

Brown Bottle

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 27, 2005
The Hoo Peninsula
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
As a Boro fan I was happy to here Mr Gibson yesterday talking about causing a stir in the market again.

To be honest I'm quite happy to leave it to Sir Gareth. Looks like we are getting the top scorer from the Turkish league and Adiadiere so far.

Of all the players who seem to be on the move I think Nugent looks the most exciting. I think Everton should pull their finger out and sign him as it seems to be where he wants to go.

I also think Anelka could be a massive hit at Manure.

Cheers BB

audioboy

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 25, 2006
Guidlford, , United
As a Charlton fanI'm just happy that Darren Bent has decided not to go to West Ham. I can't stand West Ham and to see our best player go there would have been somewhat sickening; it was bad enough hearing the news that Parker had joined them.

Matt J

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 7, 2006
Not Derbyshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
audioboy wrote:

As a Charlton fanI'm just happy that Darren Bent has decided not to go to West Ham. I can't stand West Ham and to see our best player go there would have been somewhat sickening; it was bad enough hearing the news that Parker had joined them.
Just think how gutted the Ipswich fans are, they were due £3m if he went!

audioboy

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 25, 2006
Guidlford, , United
Matt J wrote:

audioboy wrote:
Just think how gutted the Ipswich fans are, they were due £3m if he went!
I didnt know that. Still happy he hasn't gone to West Ham though
biggrin.png

griffo104

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 30, 2005
Newport
AKA
Griffo
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Me
biggrin.png

Sorry but if Titus Bramble can still get picked by a premiership side than I'm more than good enough to play at that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.