Andybrown163

Wammer
Wammer
May 6, 2012
Chichester
AKA
Andy
Hi all

just purchased a new set of Zingali Zero's as part of a 5.1 set-up. Very nice speakers indeed! Very surprised at the bass depth from the Sei's.

I have read that the Zingal's do need quite an extended burn-in. Has anybody any experience?

Andy

ridley

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 12, 2007
Leicester, , United
AKA
Simon
I would say as with most speakers they will benefit from some running in time, the drivers will loosen up, usually resulting in a more open sound.

Simon.

Andybrown163

Wammer
Wammer
May 6, 2012
Chichester
AKA
Andy
Hi Simon

Thanks for your interest. These are the only speakers I have ever purchased new so have no experience in speaker burn-in. The top end/midrange seems a little overwhelmed by the bass at times. I have an SPA23 which does not have any bass treble correction. I am not sure if this is expected with the Zingali and will settle. I have heard various Zingalis in various systems and have always found them to be a very nice speaker.

dino

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 19, 2013
London
Hello all.

I have a pair of Zingalis speakers which I purchased new appox 7 years ago. I did not notice any change in sound over the years. There has been changes in sound due to the different equipment attached to them over time but I really dont think they bedded in or anything like that. I think thats just something dealers have made up. Its like saying you might be a little disappointed at first, but it will get much better. I dont think thats true at all.

Mery Christmas and happy new year to you all.

C

CarlBkk

Gotta agree with Dino. First impressions are usually correct. When "burn in time" is advised the psychology that you will adapt to get used to them (like them) kicks in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.