jcr71

New Wammer
Sep 30, 2021
Southampton
AKA
jason
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
pardon my ignorance but what is the purpose of these expensive power cords and power blocks? 

StingRay

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, I guess people are always far more likely to leave negative reviews. I certainly don't often take the time to leave positive reviews.

Like others I've happily bought from MCRU before - just some of the cheap Belden shielded mains cable.
I contacted him once about a LPSU, took about 1 week to answer my email and never replied to my second email.

Not considered using him anymore. Yes plenty of negative reviews about him. 

Reactions: Down in Devon

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Dave is a clown and I'd never buy anything from him again.

Mods, please delete my account this forum 
Wouldn't you be better off describing the reason for your opinion rather than just making an unsubstantiated and rude comment about him. Whether you have good reason to or not, I don't know, but if you want to share a bad experience with others so they can avoid it surely there are better ways?

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wouldn't you be better off describing the reason for your opinion rather than just making an unsubstantiated and rude comment about him. Whether you have good reason to or not, I don't know, but if you want to share a bad experience with others so they can avoid it surely there are better ways?
But a melodramatic flounce is so much more fun!

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
pardon my ignorance but what is the purpose of these expensive power cords and power blocks? 
Like most things, the claim is that they improve sound quality. You won't get a consensus on whether they actually do or not though.

Reactions: jcr71

Don Ruperto

Wammer
Jan 25, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The return of the Fedabs..... 🤓

Last edited by a moderator:

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have one on my kettle, you wouldn't believe the difference this made to my tea......it tastes like heaven on earth[emoji1787]
I’m afraid this is just the sort of silliness that this thread doesn’t need. You haven’t tried an audiophile mains lead on your kettle as the connectors are different and they won’t work together.

Honestly, some people…..

If you want to do something sensible with it that will actually work, then try it on your printer instead and watch your Word documents print in 8K UHD with the inkiest blacks you’ve ever seen…

wink.png

M4RK5

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2008
Sunny Scotland
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m afraid this is just the sort of silliness that this thread doesn’t need. You haven’t tried an audiophile mains lead on your kettle as the connectors are different and they won’t work together.

Honestly, some people…..

If you want to do something sensible with it that will actually work, then try it on your printer instead and watch your Word documents print in 8K UHD with the inkiest blacks you’ve ever seen…

Just an update, having recently hardwiring my cooker with the same cable, I have now been nominated for a Michelin star......🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.