Bodgers Forum

rgrove59

Wammer
New Wammer
Oct 15, 2006
, ,
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheHi-FiCottage/

This group is dedicated to the promotion and discussion of the small manufacturers and their products, often working from home, producing cutting edge products (in sound terms) and modifications for existing commercial market products. AT REAL PRICES.

All bodgers and cablers (as affectionately known) will be welcome here along with all who buy or are interested in finding out about their products. Those who have ideas for products and would like to attempt to make and market them will be especially welcome and encouraged and supported on this group. Products can be offered for sale by linking to websites or to eBay listings etc. No product will be sold through this group.

Any Linn - Naim arguments will not be tolerated, go waste your time somewhere else.

Support the audio cottage industy. Tweaks - cables – products, from the downright looney to the boringly basic, we have room for it all and the more the merrier. Valve - Solid State - Digital - Acoustic all are welcome.

Especially welcome will be review and comment on ownership of these products.

The Hi-Fi Cottage

A

adam

NVA?
smile.png

E

earl of sodbury

Mmmm...Quite fancy a spot of HiFi-Cottaging :hom:Where's Solid?

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ah, this reminds me. I think I once chanced onto a small hifi forum owned by an ex-HFCer/wammer called johnd76. I think I even saw Hawk and Purplepleaser registered as members. Is the site real or was I dreaming?

Can someone provide the link if it is the former scenario? I luv inflicting myself onto little fledgling cottage-forums.
biggrin.png
:D:D

SS

notaclue

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Nowhere, West Europe
AKA
Duke of Steepletone
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Presumably "The Hi-Fi Cottage" is wattled'n'daubed and thatched?

I hope it is nowhere near "The Hi-Fi Council Estate" or, even worse, "The Hi-Fi Laboratory"

E

earl of sodbury

notaclue wrote:

Presumably "The Hi-Fi Cottage" is wattled'n'daubed and thatched? I hope it is nowhere near "The Hi-Fi Council Estate" or, even worse, "The Hi-Fi Laboratory"
I wonder if it will have a "Hifi Gloryhole"?

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
solidstateman wrote:

Ah, this reminds me. I think I once chanced onto a small hifi forum owned by an ex-HFCer/wammer called johnd76. I think I even saw Hawk and Purplepleaser registered as members. Is the site real or was I dreaming?Can someone provide the link if it is the former scenario? I luv inflicting myself onto little fledgling cottage-forums.
biggrin.png
:D:D

SS
Last fm http://www.last.fm/ not a forum as such, but a site that streams music to you based on some predefined choices. A good way of discovering or exploring new tunes, but not really a place for chatting
wink.png

Apart from that, yes you were dreaming as per usual
tongue.png

penance

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Disappearing up my o
earl of sodbury wrote:

notaclue wrote:
Presumably "The Hi-Fi Cottage" is wattled'n'daubed and thatched? I hope it is nowhere near "The Hi-Fi Council Estate" or, even worse, "The Hi-Fi Laboratory"
mmm, hifi bukake party.

Monkeyfacing your hifi............

E

earl of sodbury

penance wrote:

earl of sodbury wrote:
notaclue wrote:
mmm, hifi bukake party.

Monkeyfacing your hifi............
Oh no! Not Pearl Jam again... :raoflmfao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.