Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
However, let's be clear without James' @JamPal herculean efforts in years gone by - and now support from Rachel and Roo we wouldn't be holding this again so let's all get behind it. I expect that they'll both be there in October at the show so DO say a big thanks!

Awww. This one's all your efforts though lads, so thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Awww. This one's all your efforts though lads, so thanks, I'm looking forward to it.
I mean it, I have organised junior rugby festivals (700 players/60 teams) and it's hard work but fun so I know

& you think wammers are hard work, try junior coaches (who clearly in a lot of cases have not read the continuum rules)

joking aside do move heaven & earth get there, open our door Saturday night and we'll have a whisky or 3 and play some Bowie - like at the last Scalford

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
….I think it was 30 whiskies not 3 Paul as I recall you were a little delicate on the Sunday 😂
You misremember, I was babysitting Rick’s room, ended up pretty much on my own on Sunday as we didn’t see much of him. I was perfectly fine thank you, him erm, not so much :whistle:

Reactions: robin

markkelsall

Wammer
New Wammer
Apr 1, 2015
Stoke on Trent
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Excellent. I live about 10 mins from here!! The hotel is maybe a little bit passed its glory days but the grade II* listed 'Jacobean manor-house style' architecture of the station and this matching hotel (formerly a north staffs railway hotel) is superb. I do hope I can secure a room!

Reactions: robin and Tony_J

Knipester

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Jul 29, 2014
Leeds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
It looks absolutely perfect for the show to reinvent itself and be bigger and better than ever. Having spoken to Maverick I know he’s over the moon with the space we will have available to us. Bring it on.

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I do intend to keep you up to date . Pricing is still being discussed and we are close but not enough to make an announcement tomorrow as planned so I am putting this back to the 4th of March to manage expectation . When the announcement is made it will be a new thread and this will be locked so we keep everything that is relevant and in real time that relates to the current thread . As I said hold your powder in terms of request and interests till the right thread . Yes we will tell you . Well Maverick will ;)

Last edited:

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No I will be more than happy to ignore ... I mean respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics