Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just uninstalled and reinstalled Tidal and can now connect. So to use Tidal I need to uninstall and reinstall every time. Total crap.

If I do not have this problem with Spotify connect then it's not my streamer or my phone playing silly buggers. How annoying.
I don't use connect, did not have any issues with Tidal on my Node. Can you not use Tidal without connect?

I read Tidal and Spotify connect are not the same, others have had issues with Tidal connect.

I don't think Deezer has connect.

mr neds

Wammer
Wammer
May 6, 2008
SE London, , Uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Aha! Same problem at the moment. I can use Tidal via BluOS, but not from the Tidal app on my android phone. However, it works fine from my iPad. I sometimes go to the Tidal app to get the recommended new stuff playlist and the fact that it has a more comprehensive layout of music that might interest me. It’s annoying, but I’ve yet to look at solutions …..

Amormusic

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Reply from Tidal:

TIDAL Support (TIDAL)

Sep 17, 2022, 11:35 AM EDT

Hi,

Thank you for contacting TIDAL support!

We're sorry to hear you're having this trouble! We know how frustrating this must be. There is a fix already being processed to be released soon. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best Regards,
Liz
TIDAL Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.