Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2012
Ipswich, Suffolk
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Up for sale is an immaculate example of a Topping Pre90 preamp complete with original boxes, power cord, remote control and user guide.

With two channels of balanced or single-ended inputs and outputs, adjustable gain and remarkable specifications, further inputs can be added with a matching Ext90 if needed.

I purchased this preamp a short while ago as a stop-gap following the sale of my Freya+ and pending the arrival of a considerably more expensive preamp.

Further information here:-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...y-power-amp/&usg=AOvVaw0jvT_XLSRhzvM7j0nI9AhD

Current retail £599. Asking £475 including 1st Class 'Signed For' delivery within the UK.

Pre90V1.jpg
Pre90V2.jpg Pre90V3.jpg
Pre90V4.jpg

rob4diy

New Wammer
Jun 9, 2019
Hi - been keeping an eye out for one of these. I'm not sure of the etiquette in discussing this - can't see there is PMessage on this site?
Rob

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi - been keeping an eye out for one of these. I'm not sure of the etiquette in discussing this - can't see there is PMessage on this site?
Rob
Hi Rob

Welcome to the Wam there is indeed a PM facility here and this forum likes any price or offer details to be done using PM . If you hover on the Avatar of the seller you will see a box open up and in the right hand corner it says start conversation , click on this and it will open up the messages and you know the rest from there . Good luck .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.