themadlatvian

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 28, 2008
Huddersfield
AKA
John
Saving up for a bottle right now.

This will clean up my sound, no bother. Always having problems with my bottom end, particularly at Christmas.

Pity it's a secret formula! :dunno:

G

I'm going to print the eBay advert off and hold it over my CD's, maybe a few forward and back motions for the full effect.

June

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 6, 2008
Transylancashire
AKA
Morris Karloff
Walker Audio also have a vinyl cleaning for £195 which seems to comprise of water, soap and a cloth :^

Must be special.

G

"Get me a Doctor! This stuff works!!!...After applying Vivid to the recording, the outtake became scarily "vivid" and palpably alive...I nearly came out of my chair and applauded; for a moment I felt as if I were there...A keeper." -

Martin de Wuld, Bound For Sound Issue 143

"Get me a feckin Witch Doctor!" more like.

G

I've got some of these:oops:

5414x300px.jpg

rmsshipbroker

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2012
Yorkshire
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
"Bass will be deeper and fuller, yet more precise and distinct. The upper ranges will be extended and less harsh."

kenny_craig1.jpg

And you're back in the room....

vacdac

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
Manchester
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Walker Audio Ultra Vivid CD/DVD Enhancer cleans and de-statics DVDs, SACDs, and CDs. It removes any release film from the disc and has an optical enhancer that renders the plastic transparent so the laser can correctly read the information on the disc. This means you see and hear what was recorded instead of the error correction system’s interpretation of it. Note: Walker Audio Ultra Vivid CD/DVD Enhancer is safe for regular SACDs. Do not use on SACDs that have a gold external tint.
FFS/WTF.......Since when were CD's stamped?? Nice retread of the release agent myth, artfully misapplied to an optical recording medium....Fuckers should have added how it also clears up "end of side distortion" & aids better tracking of the feckin' laser & removes errors from the run out groove! :cool:

So good apparently you will be able to see the results......how the feck does that work with an audio only medium??? :doh: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

"Pandering to fuckwits" should be this products strap line. :doh:

Walker Audio.....just do one & please just FECK OFF!!

rod

Wotsit
Wammer
Mar 28, 2011
H&W
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
FFS/WTF.......Since when were CD's stamped?? Nice retread of the release agent myth, artfully misapplied to an optical recording medium....Fuckers should have added how it also clears up "end of side distortion" & aids better tracking of the feckin' laser & removes errors from the run out groove! :cool: So good apparently you will be able to see the results......how the feck does that work with an audio only medium??? :doh: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

"Pandering to fuckwits" should be this products strap line. :doh:

Walker Audio.....just do one & please just FECK OFF!!
That particular bit of bullshit applies to DVD's.

Correct.. no mould release used , C.D's are injection moulded and removed by vacuum suction.

Cas

The Scarecrow
Wammer
Mar 20, 2006
In a field
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So you mean I have wasted my time and money on a bottle of this wonder CD/DVD cleaning liquid ?

I bought two as well incase I knock one over :doh:

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Anyone remember Peter Belt and his magic stickers?They should be prosecuted for insulting the intelligence of the hifi public.
Judging by how much of this kind of fraudulent shit people buy, the intelligence of a good chunk of the hi fi public deserves to be insulted. Present company excepted, natch.

SMEagol

Middle Earthed
Wammer Plus
Aug 13, 2008
Lancashire
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm just polishing my Tibetan brass finger bowls as we speak, since the treble sounded a tad off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.