Wadia 861 - A heap of *hite

meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I didn't hear it with some Art Emotions...

...like sucking a poo.
happens.gif.785a5c135e9ec27adf265d18872281b7.gif

wolfgang

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
Glasgow, ,
This is getting a bit silly. Could some one please start a proper threat on our favourite topic so we could have a real heated debate.

G

I'm sure the term Claasik denotes something older than twenty years of age that has at last succumbed to the venerable vintage status. In other wordsold and knackered. I must say how apt concerning the kit you use.

tongue.png
:p:p

ClassikFan

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
wolfgang wrote:

This is getting a bit silly. Could some one please start a proper threat on our favourite topic so we could have a real heated debate.
You are right wolfgang, but no one seems to join in sensible threads, but start a silly on and you are on page 4 before we know it.

ClassikFan

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

I'm sure the term Claasik denotes something older than twenty years of age that has at last succumbed to the venerable vintage status. In other wordsold and knackered. I must say how apt concerning the kit you use.
tongue.png
:p:p
You are right Duvet. I need to upgrade, but I have no spare money, so I am stuck with my Vintage Classik for the time being.

Going to apply fora traders job in the city:dude:

Jasper

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
In the country, , Un
ClassikFan wrote:

wolfgang wrote:
You are right wolfgang, but no one seems to join in sensible threads, but start a silly on and you are on page 4 before we know it.
I'm already on page 4 and CF your kit has attained mythical and legendary status. Congratulations!

G

Bloody hell Stuart just been perusing a few threads and there's been some ding dongs going on. Where's all the love gone. As said before opinions are opinionsnothing more nothing less. October is the start of the Sad Season. I quite enjoy it . Evenings are darker more time to listen to music. Whats to be sad about.
party4.gif.af93715a971cd102256f35cade2c9c1e.gif

ClassikFan

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

Bloody hell Stuart just been perusing a few threads and there's been some ding dongs going on. Where's all the love gone. As said before opinions are opinionsnothing more nothing less. October is the start of the Sad Season. I quite enjoy it . Evenings are darker more time to listen to music. Whats to be sad about.
party4.gif.af93715a971cd102256f35cade2c9c1e.gif
Its all been good natured and with the full backing of Big Chief WW.

You did miss the thread about Power amps when the EofS got called a t**t, but that was all a big mistake I think.

M

Mr Coherent

If you think the 861 is shite, then wait til you try the 270se/27ix combo. Come back M/F all is forgiven
wub.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.