Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello everyone

As some may know I am reducing my turntable footprint. I have just sold my Audio Note tonearm and so now its the turn of the Audio Note IO Blue and Audio Note AN-S2.

The IO Blue was subject to an Audio Note refurbishment in 2020 and it has sat all wrapped up until this morning. For the avoidance of doubt it has not been used since the Audio Note refurbishment. I have an email from Phil Nott at Audio Note stating that both items are functioning perfectly that I will include with the sale. As you can see in the photos they are as close to as new condition as possible.

Price:

IO Blue £1500. (A Warmer offered to pay me £1650 recently but I decided not to sell at that time and so £1500 seems fair.)
AN-S2 £400

If both are bought together £1700

Payment by Paypal please. If I know you then bank transfer is also ok.

Am located close to Nottingham if you wish to collect. Or I can deliver by car up to 2-3 hours distance.

tempImageFyRcIs.png

tempImage5InoEd.png tempImageEyOgnn.png tempImageEigns7.png

tempImageiokRZy.png tempImagezXTHSx.png tempImageYMpGMl.png tempImagedv1Mcr.png tempImagelIImUb.png
IMG_1256.jpeg

Last edited:

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Price now £1500 for the IO and will sell separately as I have seen a cartridge that so am interested in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles