Audio Note 'The Preamp'

taff

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 20, 2013
South Wales & Lo
Unfortunately having to sell my system in order to fun an expansion in the business.

Another bit of kit that has had a few wam owners, Basic overview : valve rectifed with choke, valve phono stage, valve output. Significantly upgraded for me by graeme at ampregen - he added a remote control volume and mute, AudioNote copper output caps, and did all the improvements that Audio note recommend in the manual. (this and a service cost close to £400!)

Sounds fantastic, you'd need to spend serious money to beat this! currently the equivalent of the M2. Double boxed.

£550 ONO

Dont really want to send as its delicate but can if required. Prefer collection from my house in monmouthshire.

Full system avaliable - Modwright Transporter, LV Auditoriums, LV modded Art Audio Concerto Power amp & upgraded Audio Note The Preamp kit. Please see ads in other sections for details! 

Pics in this folder;

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxE4xa1PgPjRbFNmUktsMUZscUE

Thanks, James.

Last edited by a moderator:

taff

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 20, 2013
South Wales & Lo
M one is good.. this is definitely on another level. If you wanted to better this with AN you'd be into transformer coupling really, so bonkers money stuff. Listening to the system now and I'll be very sorry to see it go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.