bargain alert!!!!!

G

For the uninitiated what's the going rate for something like this? I know nothing about vinyl, just interested in how much of a bargain it is / was.

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ah bugger, I was thinking about posting for a wammer taxi to Cambridgeshire!
Cross bridges as they come Dave. It's only mine once it's in my hands, or Paul's as it happens as I've booked a wam taxi myself. I've got a habit of changing stuff and if I know you're interested etc.......

killie99

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 12, 2011
Kilmarnock
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
if i'd lived within striking distance I'd have had it myself, got to be worth £700 at least - the arm alone is worth a couple of hundred and the last chorus blue I saw on eBay went for over £100.

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
if i'd lived within striking distance I'd have had it myself, got to be worth £700 at least - the arm alone is worth a couple of hundred and the last chorus blue I saw on eBay went for over £100.
Bloody hell Stuart. :shock:

I had no idea it was anything like that. Just looked like an awful lot of deck for that money, so I jumped on it, naturally. It also helped having a very good mate in that area that I know to be coming nearer to me next weekend. :^

mj446

Wammer
Wammer
May 20, 2012
Fife
AKA
Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Gone by the time I had phoned a mate who knows about these things, my return to vinyl will have to wait (wallet sighs in relief).

biker boy

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 1, 2008
Nottingham
AKA
Doug
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bloody hell Stuart. :shock: I had no idea it was anything like that. Just looked like an awful lot of deck for that money, so I jumped on it, naturally. It also helped having a very good mate in that area that I know to be coming nearer to me next weekend. :^
Rick if the package is in good condition you have landed on your feet with this one you jammy sod. Nice one mate Doug

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Rick if the package is in good condition you have landed on your feet with this one you jammy sod. Nice one mate Doug
Just had a lengthy phone conversation and he seems like a genuinely decent sort. Definitely one of us, but surprisingly not.

killie99

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 12, 2011
Kilmarnock
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
it looks in very good condition and if that's the arm cable in the pic it looks like a nice expensive cable as well. let us know how it goes.

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
it looks in very good condition and if that's the arm cable in the pic it looks like a nice expensive cable as well. let us know how it goes.
Should all be sorted within the next few days, mainly due to our very own pmac stepping up to the plate. Cheers mate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.