Wammer
Feb 14, 2010
Stoke- land of lobby
AKA
Rob
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
3 points today have extended his miserable existence

I was at Forest on sunday and Citeh on wednesday and have not witnessed such a capitulation PRIOR

to kick off in all my life.

The "Arrogant One" should be put out to pasture along with his outmoded ideas, excuses and acolyte on the pitch (Nolan)

Petrat

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 7, 2009
Northamptonshire
AKA
Peter
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, he is the thirteenth highest paid football manager ... (Jeremy Clarkson pause) ... in the world

:rofl:

Matt J

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 7, 2006
Not Derbyshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I bet Barca/Madrid/Inter could afford to buy him out of his contract, no? After all, lest us forget...

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter or Real Madrid," Allardyce said. "It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time. Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem. It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time."

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sadly while I agree that this odious man should be desptached out in to the wilderness there does seem to be a groundswell of opinion that if you are down and fighting relegation then he is the man to keep you up. Given the short period that any replacement would have to change the squad and the style of West Ham now I can well understand that the board see no option but to keep the faith with Sam till the end of the season. If they get there and they have kept themselves up then is the time to give Sam the elbow and look seriously at who you want to take the team forward and what type of footbal you are looking to play. Sadly this will not be easy and fans may have to accept a fairly lean time while the dead wood is removed and new players are brought in .

mikehit

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 29, 2006
Manchester
AKA
Mike
I bet Barca/Madrid/Inter could afford to buy him out of his contract, no? After all, lest us forget..."I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter or Real Madrid," Allardyce said. "It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time. Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem. It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time."
Yeah - ship him out to Barca, after he has wrecked their playing style, then to Real, thence to Bayern Munich. The MU will win the CL when there is no-one left to beat them.

Assuming Moyesy is better than Allardyce, of course.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.