Cessaro Liszt arrive next week!

sonrock

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 24, 2010
Leeds
AKA
Thanh
Not yet Sir as I'm extremely busy with my work and life now. Also the dealer was in Philipin 2 weeks ago and I've not heard back from him since then. He's got the rockport altair 2 in stock and I'd love to hear also. When I was in vn in sept, I listened to a mega system with rockport arrakis mk2 spks, driven by 2 pairs of top vtl monoblocks + pre, digital was 4 boxes dcs vivaldi and cables was odin, seraphim and nbs black 2. I see quite some people in hk and japan are using the Liszt speakers and Koda amps, very interesting!

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Thanh Hi, when you come down we can visit the Rockport together it is relatively close to me, the Liszt ( and Chopin ) will be here next week, soon we will also have the the Grand Prix Monaco turntable here,

I enjoyed my time with the Koda Takumi, the Cessaro Alphas we had really needed the higher output, but the new Liszt are much more sensitive, I believe the 15 watt Bakoon will be fine with them.

Kind regards,

Keith.

sonrock

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 24, 2010
Leeds
AKA
Thanh
I wish so Sir, but at least I have to hear back from him first. I'm very busy until the next 4-5 months then after that I will have some free time to travel around. I think my karan 2000 will have no problem driving your speakers Sir if I fall in love with them one day, haha.

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Ok Ralph leaves Germany with them on Tuesday, a pair of Liszt ( four ways ) and a pair of Chopin( two ways) , photographs will follow.

Keith.

M

Mike P

Thanks Keith, would love to. If they are anything like the Alphas they will be very special indeed.

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Mike were the Alphas just too large for your room?

The Liszt are larger still, but the Chopin are relatively petite!

KR Keith.

M

Mike P

Yes sadly they were too large for my room. If the Chopins are relatively small they may be a much better match - I look forward to hearing more!

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Mike Hi, couldn't sleep!

They are phenomenal , so revealing, so dynamic , drums literally make you jump, and the most surprising the bass is superb, really there is no need for any other loudspeaker.

Keith.

M

Mike P

Hi Keith

Im in a different time zone! Sounds very interesting - would love to have a listen sometime.

BW

Mike

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Mike Hi, that would explain it!

You are most welcome anytime, perhaps Gregg might like a day trip, with bagels included of course!

Re the speakers Ralph may have his faults but Cessaros are the best.

KR Keith

M

Mike P

Hi Keith

That would be super, many thanks. I will PM you once we are back and we can fix something up.

BW

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.