Middle Earthed
Wammer Plus
Aug 13, 2008
Lancashire
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm after a pair of small monitors for my lady, I don't mind vintage 70's or something or modern, need to look nice, but may well end up either side of her sideboard as she doesn't have a lot of space and two cats that scrap so stands are out. Anything that punches above its weight would be great as she heard my system and really wants something that sounds good at hers. She's a student so budget sadly is only about £50. I've let her have my Kelvin Labs integrated so something that would be good with that. Cheers chaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a pair of BL-Q1 monitors Chris. I also have the wall shelfs for them if space is an issue. They sound fab. I've got £75 invested if you fancy them, and I'm up for no cash terms as per ;)

SMEagol

Middle Earthed
Wammer Plus
Aug 13, 2008
Lancashire
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That sounds great Rick at the moment please pencil me in. Thanks for the terms as ever. I'd have to get them past the GFWAF.  :D

hydie

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2011
Fareham
AKA
Kev
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a pair of Rogers db101's in silver, good condition, £75 plus carriage.

russelk

Wammer
New Wammer
Jun 29, 2016
I have 2 pairs of speakers that might suit you:

1. Cyrus branded Mission 780 (1991) in very good condition.
2. Mission 780SE (1993/94) in slightly worse condition, but still presentable.

I'm looking for £50 for either pair, plus delivery if you want it posted. Would prefer collection if possible (I'm in the London Borough of Redbridge).

Last edited by a moderator:

mighty ant

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 26, 2006
London, England
AKA
Anthony
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Chris,

Other than my own speakers for sale, which are slightly above your budget, there is a nice pair of Genexxa STS 50 on eBay for £54 or offer. Item number is 351734883049. They come with rather tatty original boxes, but speakers look good.

Anthony

The Abbot

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 21, 2008
Middle England.
AKA
eh? THE ABBOT.
I'm after a pair of small monitors for my lady, I don't mind vintage 70's or something or modern, need to look nice, but may well end up either side of her sideboard as she doesn't have a lot of space and two cats that scrap so stands are out. Anything that punches above its weight would be great as she heard my system and really wants something that sounds good at hers. She's a student so budget sadly is only about £50. I've let her have my Kelvin Labs integrated so something that would be good with that. Cheers chaps.
I have a pair of diddy missions, which Ive walnut veneered. The benefit as far as for a woman is concerned, is that they dont say mission.. they say denon. All women like 'denon' but don't like 'mission'. VG- cnd/ not quite EX. A+ quality & sound marvellous & very compact too. £30.

SergeAuckland

Certified Measurist
Wammer
May 6, 2008
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a pair of BL-Q1 monitors Chris. I also have the wall shelfs for them if space is an issue. They sound fab. I've got £75 invested if you fancy them, and I'm up for no cash terms as per ;)
Just seen this. I would have had these myself if I didn't already have too many 'speakers. These are about the finest small 'speakers, I know, along with the KEF 101s.  

S

• Upvote
Reactions: edavey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.