Answered Esoteric UK Service/Repair Centre?

This question has been answered.

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Morning Everyone,

I am now looking for somewhere to get my Esoteric DV-50s SACD Player serviced and repaired in the UK does anyone know somewhere maybe even in Europe.

I have contacted the company who do this for Esoteric USA which is 'TAP Electronics' about where I can send/take it as they are in California so not really a viable option.

It's ironic that I should buy & collect a Marantz 85 CD player from Tackleberry yesterday for my son which is a real doozy.
I took my Esoteric out of the rack for the first time in about 3 years so I could test the Marantz 85 and it sounds superb so played a few cd's then took it back out to put my Esoteric back in & now it is skipping all over the place even whole tracks backwards and forwards.

I've cleaned it several times with my disc cleaner to no avail so I have now put my spare CD player in which is my Marantz Ki Pearl SACD player and balance is restored.

I am in no hurry to sort the Esoteric as the Pearl sounds superb too but I don't want the Esoteric to turn into a 20kg ornament or door stop😧

Last edited:
Reactions: hiesteem

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sent a text this afternoon requesting an update on my CD & TT repairs just need to wait for a reply now🤔

Reactions: Bazzer

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Got the call yesterday to say my esoteric CD & Sony TT are ready to collect so going on Thursday unless something pops up of course.

Thats great news because both of these are going to the show👌🏻

Reactions: robin and Snoopdog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online