Wammer
May 5, 2014
Melton Mowbray
www.wavehighfidelity.com
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Good end result. No sure if my letting Peter Q know helped but normally companies are all over these forgeries once they know.

Nordost fake cables are getting rarer as the company hounded US e-bay. 
@TheFlash either you will get a knock at the door over your cables or you will make loads of dosh at auction because of their rarity! xD

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@TheFlash either you will get a knock at the door over your cables or you will make loads of dosh at auction because of their rarity! [emoji23]
I'll have you know that my Nordost Blue Heaven interconnects are the real deal... I can tell because every time I listen to music it is almost as if I'm at the concert or in the studio; indeed if I close my eyes everything goes inky black. You can't beat genuine Nordost.

• Upvote
Reactions: Old Git

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I was referring to your power cables.
:)  Same inky blacks there, especially when not plugged in. 

After exhaustive research, I've actually discovered a new insulation material which is incredibly rare and therefore reassuringly expensive. I intend to use on my next premium range. It's a secret blend of tiny wood particles; I can't reveal my precise sources for intellectual property reasons but if you guessed at rare tropical hardwoods like balsa then you would be getting close. I'm thinking of calling it the Nordost Sawdost range.

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Peter tells me they were all over this and in the process for getting it removed. Yes it is all over Europe.

At least no one else will be scammed, for the time being.....keep 'em peeled.

• Upvote
Reactions: TheFlash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online