FS: Phonomac / PMAT AT1010 Mk6 tonearm. 

itskeith

Wammer
Wammer
May 19, 2012
Nottingham
FS: Phonomac / PMAT AT1010 Mk6 tonearm. 

I need to raise some serious funds, so this tonearm is up for sale. It is genuinely the last piece in my collection that I would even want to sell!

This started out as a Lo-D 1100 tonearm (which is identical to the AT1010), as confirmed by Angus and has recently been back to Angus to be upgraded to Mk6 spec. ie the latest. 

It comes with an AT-MS9 (instead of AT-MS10 as standard). Note there is a very slight paint chip on the headshell, which was done before I purchased it. It could easily be touched up if you required. The Cadenza in the photo is not included in the sale, but is up for sale also, and it is a heavenly match with this tonearm. 

For sale at £1100 incl UK Postage. 

Note on pricing. One of these few from Angus is £1400.

IF you could find a secondhand Lo-D / AT1010 from anywhere (normally £600-£800), there would still be shipping and duty, and you may have additional damage which would require work, plus the £650 upgrade cost. So even at £1100, this is still a superb buy in terms of performance and value!

If you are unsure of this arm, read the reviews. It performs well above this price point, and have replaced a few owners far more expensive arms now. Also is a sublime match with the Cadenza Bronze shown here (which is not included but which is also up for sale). 

Enquiries by pm please.

AT 5.jpg

Reactions: joolz

Bigman80

BigBottle Audio
Wammer
Dec 18, 2015
Wolverhampton
AKA
Oliver
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Oh my god. What have you done?!

Keith, you must have some severe reasons to sell that arm because I'd be selling my kids before I let mine go.

Congratulations to the new owner.

What Angus does to these arms puts them into another realm of performance. Wiped the floor with an SME V, so you've had a proper bargain.

Heard one with a Windfeld a few days ago and I'm still not over it.

itskeith

Wammer
Wammer
May 19, 2012
Nottingham
Hi Oliver, 

Yes severe, but good (but obviously reluctant) reason!

It was my last Hi Fi gem that I would ever let go.

"What Angus does to these arms puts them into another realm of performance"   Agreed. 

Was also lucky to hear one with a Windfeld a few days ago :D  ... and still not over it also!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online