Graphene Infused Flex Wax

JohnyT

Wammer
Aug 14, 2022
Broadwey
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Had a bit of a google search to see what people recommend for polishing gloss finished speakers. A few suggestions came up for auto wax, must be the spray bottle type the others are too abrasive apparently. I already have a bottle of Turtle Wax graphene infused flex wax for the car, never considered it for anything else.
I sprayed a bit on a microfiber cloth and applied it to a small test area on the back of the speaker, no harm done after a few days.

Today I went the whole hog with the wax on, wax off and buff routine. It's come out very well! Incredible mirror like finish, the picture I took with my crappy phone doesn't do it justice. I've even given the lid of my SL1210G the graphene treatment, I'm looking round the house to see what else I can polish :ROFLMAO:

Any one else tried something similar or have another product which their impressed by?

r7g.jpg

thunderman

New Wammer
Jun 9, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Great job, looks like mirror. You can easily see your reflection. Keeping your speakers and audios well maintained is sign of a true enthusiast.

Reactions: bigrod

Iceman 16

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 31, 2010
Swansea
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Had a bit of a google search to see what people recommend for polishing gloss finished speakers. A few suggestions came up for auto wax, must be the spray bottle type the others are too abrasive apparently. I already have a bottle of Turtle Wax graphene infused flex wax for the car, never considered it for anything else.
I sprayed a bit on a microfiber cloth and applied it to a small test area on the back of the speaker, no harm done after a few days.

Today I went the whole hog with the wax on, wax off and buff routine. It's come out very well! Incredible mirror like finish, the picture I took with my crappy phone doesn't do it justice. I've even given the lid of my SL1210G the graphene treatment, I'm looking round the house to see what else I can polish :ROFLMAO:

Any one else tried something similar or have another product which their impressed by?

r7g.jpg
Nice speakers you have there👍

Reactions: JohnyT

paulbfd

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 16, 2011
Halifax
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Any ceramic infused quick detailer has always worked wonders.

I also use it on bathroom tiles & shower screen (NOT the bath itself) for its water dispersion properties.

antonio66

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Aug 12, 2018
Grimsby/Phnom Penh
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Any ceramic infused quick detailer has always worked wonders.

I also use it on bathroom tiles & shower screen (NOT the bath itself) for its water dispersion properties.
I use Turtle Wax in my bathroom also, glass shower door, tiles, taps and anything else I feel can show wear with water always on it. I also use it on our upvc outside window ledges. Sorry to go off subject.

Reactions: JohnyT

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

r7g.jpg
Did you do it left and right handed like in the first karate kid film . lol

• Haha
Reactions: uzzy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online