Hi-fi and music boutiques in the Westcountry

Liquid

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 25, 2013
West Midlands
AKA
Craig
I'm heading down to the land of cyder and incest next week so would be interested to know where I could while away a few hours checking out some equipment and bolstering my music collection.

I'm staying in a little village called Charmouth, just up the road from Lyme Regis and will be covering areas such as Torquay and Exeter.

I'm already aware of The Drift Record Shop so any other recommendations would be great.

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I just came back £xxx the poorer from Rooster Records...nice place and the chap who runs it is very congenial. :^ Worth checking the Oxfam shop out round the corner too. I can also recommend a vegy cafe called Plant by the cathedral....very nice.

syep2001

Wammer
Wammer
May 5, 2006
Plymouth
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Little HiFi shop in Exeter called the Emporium, records, old hifi, go in and see John, top man!

cobbler

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 19, 2009
Northants
AKA
Pete
Little HiFi shop in Exeter called the Emporium, records, old hifi, go in and see John, top man!
Made a note of this for next time I go to Sidmouth, hopefully this summer:)

TheMinimalCriminal

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 19, 2010
Villereal, France
AKA
Jon
Tiverton Audio is a rather fine hifi shop imho, been in there a number of times.

All the record shops in Exeter have already been covered. If you want advice on places to eat in the area just shout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online