Kegworth March 17/18th 2018 Question and Answer

vintageaxeman

WAM, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am!
Wammer Plus
Feb 25, 2010
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
more than ever as I am working my notice as I'm retiring ;)  my only worry is that every year I go to bed later and later, still well before certain people we could mention  :whistle:

maybe I will be able to help more next year . . .  depending upon SWMBO's plans for me  :shock:
As I get older, I find I want to go to bed earlier and earlier...rather than later and later. True, I am the first up in our house... 4,5 or 6am....Always willing to help and give support....

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As I get older, I find I want to go to bed earlier and earlier...rather than later and later. True, I am the first up in our house... 4,5 or 6am....Always willing to help and give support....
I did mean at the show, however I do get early and once up for a weewee (old age) I am wide awake, fatal.

There again I've never needed a lot of sleep, having SWMBO snoring away loudly next to me just makes it worse ;)  

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
HiFiWigwam said:
Okay news just back from the Hotel. I've managed to negotiate what I believe is a great price for the food for us over the weekend:

Beef burgers with chips
Lasagne with chips
Hot dogs and chips
Steak and onion pie with mash 
Sausage and mash
Chicken curry with rice
Fish and chips 
Pepperoni pizza and chips
Margarita pizza and chips
Veggie pie and mash
Veggie sausage and mash 

They are going to run this menu from 12 noon [SIZE=inherit]Saturday[/SIZE] through to [SIZE=inherit]9pm Sunday[/SIZE] as it’s quick and easy and everything is priced at £9.95 

Naturally everyone can choose wherever they wish to go to eat, but at least we have cover throughout the weekend.
Sounds perfect - thanks!

vintageaxeman

WAM, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am!
Wammer Plus
Feb 25, 2010
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I did mean at the show, however I do get early and once up for a weewee (old age) I am wide awake, fatal.

There again I've never needed a lot of sleep, having SWMBO snoring away loudly next to me just makes it worse ;)  
haha! Poor wife!

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fish and chips
seating_dinner_100-100.gif

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
haha! Poor wife!
poor my eardrums you mean, she sleeps on her back with her hands behind her head = fatal combo

love her to bits but . . .  

once the youngest is away to Uni then music will be on early (kids bedrooms are above my listening space), then once it's time for work  . . .  up to 11 and  . . <evil grin> 

01-4475.jpg

G

Early practice session in place . Talk Talk : The Colour of Spring playing in the background and in the foreground 

IMG_0249.JPG

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Early practice session in place . Talk Talk : The Colour of Spring playing in the background and in the foreground 

Put that glass on the mat properly or you wont be seeing the colour of spring .

• Haha
Reactions: Maverick

HoopsOnToast

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Feb 6, 2006
Oxfordshire
AKA
Rob
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
HiFiWigwam said:
Okay news just back from the Hotel. I've managed to negotiate what I believe is a great price for the food for us over the weekend:

Beef burgers with chips
Lasagne with chips
Hot dogs and chips
Steak and onion pie with mash 
Sausage and mash
Chicken curry with rice
Fish and chips 
Pepperoni pizza and chips
Margarita pizza and chips
Veggie pie and mash
Veggie sausage and mash 

They are going to run this menu from 12 noon [SIZE=inherit]Saturday[/SIZE] through to [SIZE=inherit]9pm Sunday[/SIZE] as it’s quick and easy and everything is priced at £9.95 

Naturally everyone can choose wherever they wish to go to eat, but at least we have cover throughout the weekend.
Excellent, thats perfect after a couple of beers  :D

batteredhaggis

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 29, 2013
East Sussex
AKA
Jamie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Indeed. What you are seeing in the foreground are centres from Danny's old, slightly over-played Colour of Spring LPs  :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.