Linn Owners

Konfig reaches retirement age…

Solanum

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 9, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Does anyone know how Exakt.design drivers will work with the new manage systems online config? Previously you had to log in via Konfig, I don't see a way of doing that in the new system?

Solanum

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 9, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Does anyone know how Exakt.design drivers will work with the new manage systems online config? Previously you had to log in via Konfig, I don't see a way of doing that in the new system?
To answer my own question, I just checked on the development forum and the answer is it isn't working yet "...in a month or two"....

Reactions: silkie

Mr2102

Wammer
Sep 20, 2019
Hello,

I'm trying to move over to the Linn online management.

System is Klimax Renew DSM/1 -> twin/d -> Passive Akubariks.

When I try and access the `Room Designs` page it just sticks on loading. If I open the web inspector to see what's happened I can see the failing request and a cross-origin 500 error, I've attached a screenshot to show this.

I've tried other browsers and it's the same if I try and access from the Music Systems -> Space menu.

I can access initial Space Optimisation pages in Konfig (it's not something I use but was thinking of having a play with it).

There are no updates showing as available for the DSM (I'm not in any beta program).
Software version - 4.99.491, variant: Fw867

Any thoughts appreciated! Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 09.45.55.png

• Wow
Reactions: DoomHammer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.