SOLD Linn Klimax 350p - reduced

SOLD

JJ1

Wammer
Apr 15, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Linn Klimax 350p (passive) speakers – I have owned these since 2008. A Linn dealer had used them for some demonstrations before I bought them, so I have owned them from when they were very nearly new. I am only selling them to downsize.

They are in very good condition. They have had domestic use only in a non-smoking household and have not been used for any parties!

I can only find one very small mark on the wood on the side of one speaker. It’s a small mark of a few millimetres long, which I can’t capture in photographs. It’s not noticeable in daily use, you need to look to find it. There are markings on the bases as shown in the photos and I don’t have the grilles.

Included are the mains cables, one set that are moulded heavy-duty cables, and if you’d like them, a set from MCRU which I assembled myself (no liability) and that I normally use with the Linn’s.

The original packaging is in functional condition, fine for collection in a car or van, but I wouldn’t trust a courier, they are also very heavy, so collection only from West London.

£6,750 (edit 3 June - now £5,750)

Front.jpg Left.jpg Right.jpg Back.jpg Stands.jpg Connect 1.jpg Connect 2.jpg Boxes.jpg Cables.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bigrod

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wonderful speakers at a great price …
It always says a lot about speakers when someone has never found a need to replace them , even after 10 years or more ..
GLWS

JJ1

Wammer
Apr 15, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Wonderful speakers at a great price …
It always says a lot about speakers when someone has never found a need to replace them , even after 10 years or more ..
GLWS

Thanks for the comment, they are great speakers, every piece of music takes it's own character and fills the room.

I'd like to keep them, but I unfortunately I'm going to need something physically smaller.

Reactions: Coalboy68

JJ1

Wammer
Apr 15, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
They are still available and reduced to £5,750.

JJ1

Wammer
Apr 15, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bump - been busy through the summer, but house move means I need to sell them

£5,000

Maybe eBay after this try!

reg

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 27, 2006
, ,
Sorry for stupid question. If passive what are the power cables for? And is it easy to convert to active?

JJ1

Wammer
Apr 15, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry for stupid question. If passive what are the power cables for? And is it easy to convert to active?

As wonky1969 stated, the power is for the bass unit which is assisted.

As far as I know, Linn built a set of external crossovers for the 350p, I think it's called a Tunebox, often just called active crossovers. You see them on eBay occasionally. That way you can go full active if you want.

I don't think you can go from 350p to 350a with all the amps built in.

Aeron

New Wammer
Dec 14, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi JJ1. Are these speakers still for sale please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online